Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Day One

So. This is me, pledging to write once a day in this online source of, of...well I don't know yet, for the next year. But right now it doesn't matter what I'm looking for (at least that's the philosophy I'm trying to maintain). I guess you could view this as a test. I'm testing the phrase 'It's not the journey that matters, but how you get there'. This will be a documentation of my life for the coming year. Although, I keep asking my self one question: Why start today? I mean, I'm no good at keep diaries, hell, I can't be alone with my thoughts so why on earth would I publish them to the rest of the world.


I guess that makes two questions...


As best as I can tell the answer to both of the questions and any more that are floating around in my head is, well, because I'm sitting at home and feeling like doing some uncharacteristic. Isn't that allowed? A little bit of change never hurt anybody, right? Right. So let's do this. Me and the internet and whoever might be reading, wherever you are. Are you ready?


Because I don't know if I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment